Brother Printer Offline
If you’re facing issue with your brother printer and getting error message Brother Printer Offline then please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
Brother Printer Offline: Verify the Brother printer is powered on and there are no errors
- If your Brother printer's screen (hereinafter called LCD) is blank, the printer may not be powered on. Check the printer to see if it wakes from sleep mode.
- If it does not, then make sure it is plugged into a working socket and any power switches are turned ON.
NOTE: If you are unable to power on the printer, then this solution does not apply. Troubleshoot this hardware issue.
- Check the LCD for any error messages. An example would be "Paper Jam" or "Ink/Toner Empty". If the LCD shows an error, troubleshoot the error to clear the issue indicated.
Brother Printer Offline: Make sure the printer is connected to the computer
- If using a USB cable, make sure the cable is connected to both the printer and computer.
- Try connecting it directly to the computer and not via a hub.
- If using an Ethernet cable, make sure the cable is connected to both the printer and router/access point.
- Print the network configuration page to check the IP address.
- If using a wireless connection, print the network configuration page to check the IP address.
If the issue continues, go to STEP C.
Brother Printer Offline: Make sure your Brother printer is set as the default printer
Open the printers folder and make sure there is a check mark on your Brother printer's icon:
Brother Printer Setup
Make sure your printer is connected to your wireless network then follow below mentioned steps for Brother Printer Setup.
Brother Printer Setup: Installing the driver for network:
Continue to the following steps to install the printer driver for network connection. Even if you have printed with USB connection, you need to install the printer driver for network connection.
Make sure that your computer is ON and you are logged on with Administrator rights.
- If there are any programs running, close them.
- Put the installation CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.
If you do not have the CD-ROM, go to Downloads section of this website and download Full Driver and Software Package. The installation instructions are available on the download page.
If you do not have the CD-ROM, go to Downloads section of this website and download the printer driver. The installation instructions are available on the download page.
Brother Printer Setup (Windows)
The installation screen will appear automatically. If prompted, select your model and language.
NOTE: If the installation screen does not appear automatically, click here to see how to open the installation screen.
- Select language
- Click Install MFL-Pro Suite, and click Yes if you accept the license agreement.
- Top Menu
- When the User Account Control screen appears, click Allow or Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete setup.
Brother Printer Setup (Macintosh)
- Double-click Start Here OSX icon to install.
- Macintosh CD-ROM menu
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete setup.
How you can do the Brother Wireless Printer setup without a CD?
It is really important to do the Brother printer setup before you try to print anything because it hasn’t been done properly then you might encounter some technical error messages which will stop you from printing any document and also from doing hassle-free setup in future because these tasks get queued in the printer and until and unless you clear all the task you will not be able to do the setup of the Brother wireless printer. So, it is really necessary that you do it in the first attempt otherwise you will get entangled in various technical issues and error messages. So let us discuss the short and easy steps to do in less time that too manually and if you face any kind of problem then you can reach to the best technicians to get the solutions for your problems.
Steps to do the Brother Wireless Printer setup without a CD
- Make sure that you have connected your computer and the Brother printer via a USB cable which came when you have purchased the device.
- Now it is really important that you have a good internet connection on your laptop/computer/Mac.
- After that go any internet browser and browse through the official site of your product.
- When you have reached the site, you now have to enter the model number of your device which you will find at the back of your device in the bottom.
- When you enter all the details correctly the website will show you the correct and compatible drivers and software for your device which will help in the Brother Printer setup.
- If you do not download and install the correct drivers then you might face the error message “Brother Printer Offline” when you try to the setup or when you try to follow the steps.
- Now go to the downloaded folder and find the file which you have just downloaded and double-click on it to run the file in order to successfully install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the installation and now the system will configure your Brother Wireless Printer.
- Then, your computer has configured the product automatically then it’s great otherwise you have to add the product manually and then try to print a test page.
- If your computer hasn’t configured the Brother printer then to add it manually you have to go to “control panel” and then click on “hardware and sound”.
- After that go to the “device and printers” then choose the option “add printers” which you will find at the top-most right corner.
- After selecting it, you have to choose the option “add a network, Wireless or Bluetooth” and then tap on “next”.
- A new window will be opened and then a list will appear on your screen and you just have to select your network and tap on “next” after selecting your network.
- The last step is to enter the network key and your Brother Printer setup is completed if the device is showing errors such as “Brother Printer Offline”.
If you are unable to follow the steps or you are not able to add the device manually then you should seek help from the technical experts to solve your issues otherwise you can configure the device easily and properly by following these steps.
What are the error messages which users face commonly in Brother Wireless printer?
- There are many configuration issues.
- Installation of updated Printer drivers.
- Blue screen issues in the printer.
- Connection problems with the windows 10, 8.1, 7, Windows Vista.
- Wi-Fi connectivity problems with the Wireless Brother printer.
- Compatibility issues with the system.
- Setup problems with the devices such as Mac, IOS devices, Windows 10 & 8.1.
- Installation of the updated Brother Printer.
- Resetting issue in the product.
- Troubleshooting error numbers.
- Solve paper jam issues and slow performance of the printers.
- Solving the problem with the multifunction printer.
- Pop-up issues in the device.
- Not printing issue.
- Users are facing “Brother Printer Offline error” while trying to do the setup.
If these are the common issues which are faced by you and you aren’t able to troubleshoot the issues and you continuously face these issues while doing the Brother Printer setup then you should take help from the experts to get the best possible outcome for your technical problems that too without wasting your precious time.
Some common errors which are faced by the users
- Having drum error messages
- Error message: drum end soon.
- Error code 72.
- Brother Printer error dcp j125
- Having error “no paper” in the Brother Printer
- Error message replaces toner.
- Solve error light in brother printer.
- Error number 48.
- Error code 32.
- Error message: Laser Diode Failure in the device.
- Having error code 4F.
- cartridge error
- Printer error ts-02.
- Error message: Check connection.
- Error code 50.
- Update errors.
- LF encoder signal error
- Installation errors.
- Downloading errors
- Setup errors.
- Configuration errors.
- Error code 20, 21, 22, 23
- Error code 57 in the Duplex Unit
- Paper jamming error
- Ghosting error
Do not fret over these technical issues as these are not that much difficult to solve as every electrical machine is prone to failures sometimes and if you also face such errors then contact the experts for the Brother Wireless Printer setup even if the screen of your device shows the error “Brother Printer offline”.
The device is compatible with the following platforms
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows Vista.
- Apple MacOS and IOS.
- Linux Operating System.
- If you want to use the device with Windows 10 then you have to download the compatible and right drivers for the usage.
- Google Android OS.
- Android operating system.
Still facing issues then please call our experts for quick Brother Printer Setup @ 1-877-353-6650