Easily Install Canon Printer Drivers For Windows 10
Canon printers are one of the finest office accessories in the world. To make them work efficiently, you will require the latest driver for your
Canon printer. You can download the Canon Printer Drivers for Windows 10. So, just sit back and relax, we are here to help you out in finding the
right steps for making your Canon printer work without any fuss.
- Visit the Canon website
- Click on the Support tab
- A menu will open containing the following items
- Drivers & Downloads
- Additional Product Support
- Service & Repair
- About Support
- Canon Professional Services (CPS)
- Either click on the Support Home banner or Drivers & Downloads to open the driver downloading page
- You will get a selection of Canon devices in the next page. You will also get a search bar to search for the device drivers just by typing the device name.
- If you do not know the name of your machine you can always select Printer from the given list of Canon devices
- The next page will give you a list of all the Canon printers with their respective printer series
- Select the appropriate Canon printer from the list
- You will get the option to download the drivers in the next page
- Check if your operating system is selected correctly
- If not you need to select the appropriate operating system as Windows 10 correctly from the drop down menu
- Alternately, you also have the option to find additional Software, Firmware and Utilities for your Canon printer in this page.
- Download the driver software and run it.
- Follow the instructions to install the Canon printer drivers for Windows 10.
There is another way of installing the Canon drivers through in-built Windows 10 printer settings.
- Open Settings from the Start Menu.
- Click on the Devices icon
- You will need to select Add a printer or scanner.
- Click on the name of your Canon printer and follow the installation instructions to complete the process.
- If somehow Windows fail to recognize the Canon printer, you need to select The printer that I want isnt listed.
- Select My printer is a little older. Help me find it.
- Windows will find the appropriate driver and install them.
- Type printer in the search bar and pick Printers & Scanners from the Start Menu.
- Pick Add a printer or scanner.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Check this out below if your printer is not recognized by Windows.
- Click on The printer that I want isnt listed.
- Pick Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer.
- Select the Canon printer to finish the installation.
Make Canon printer the default printer in Windows 10.
- Open Printer & Scanners by typing printer in the Start Menu search bar.
- You will need to turn off the Let Windows manage my default printer setting.
- You need to select the Canon printer to set it as the default printer for all printing purposes.
- Pick Manage.
- Finish the process by hitting Set as default.
If you want help on installing the "Canon Printer Drivers For Windows 10", you can always dial expert technicians. They will easily set up and install the correct
drivers for your Canon printer. They will also troubleshoot any errors occurred during the installation of the Canon printer to make sure that everything
goes smooth as butter. Hence, call them quickly to make your printer work just as you wanted them to work.