How to do the Dell Printer Setup properly even if it shows Dell Printer Offline?
If any device is in an offline state or the device is displaying Printer Offline or showing various error messages then it becomes difficult for a non-techie user to correctly do the Dell printer setup without getting caught in some technical issues. And it is also important to note that without doing the setup of Dell Wireless Printer or any other printer; users will not be able to print any document which they desire. So it is very important to do the Dell Printer setup properly. As it sounds very easy but many users get stuck in the while following the procedure. So do it you need to know the correct and easy to follow steps. So if you need any kind of Dell Printer support while carrying out the procedure then follow the steps which are given below by our most experienced experts.
Proper steps for the Dell Printer Setup
- The setup of the device which shows “Dell Printer Offline” in the display or any other new printer starts from downloading and installing the correct drivers which are compatible with your model.
- So go to the official site and navigate to the “dell drivers and downloads page”.
- Then users are required to enter their “service tag” and then tap on “submit” to get the list of the compatible drivers for their model.
- Now you have to select the operating system of your PC/laptop.
- Then download the specified driver file on your computer.
- Go to the downloaded folder and then search the setup file and it will ask you to first save the file on your desktop.
- Double-click on the file or click on “run as administrator”.
- Then give the permission to the “user account control” window by clicking on “yes”.
- After that go to the “start” button and then to the “control panel”.
- Users now are required to click on “devices and printers”.
- Now navigate towards “add printers” and click on it.
- Now one pop-up will appear and then you have to select the model number of your Dell Wireless printer or any other printer.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to correctly complete the Dell Printer setup task if the device shows “Dell printer offline” error message.
So these are the short and crisp steps to do the Dell Printer setup of your model easily without getting into any technical problem which you are not able to handle. But still, if you get into any problem while you try to follow the procedure manually and you are seeking Dell Printer support then you must contact the most experienced experts who will give you the best possible troubleshooting steps according to your situation.
Some common issues which users get while following the steps
- Some connectivity errors.
- The printer model is not showing in the list of “add printers”.
- The display of the gadget shows “Dell Printer offline” following by an error message.
- Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
- Getting issues while you are setting preferences.
- Not able to get the compatible drivers for your model.
- The installation of the drivers does not get completed.
- The installation of the drivers got halted for some reason.
- The downloaded file is not opening or you are not able to find it.
- There are spooler issues.
- The laptop/PC is still not detecting your device.
- Any third-party application is having some compatibility problems with the drivers.
- The gadget is showing number errors while carrying out the setup procedure.
- The printer is not responding when you have connected it with your PC/laptop.
- Printer offline errors, scan issues, first test print, and scan issues.
If these are the issues which you face while you carry out the procedure of Dell printer setup then do not worry and follow the above mentioned steps thoroughly and if you find any difficulty then seek Dell Printer support from our experienced team and technicians who will solve your technical problem at the earliest without wasting your precious time.
Why My Dell Printer Is Offline?
It is a very common and recurring problem. Most of the time user has to contact technical support for this. We need to check a couple of things on the computer and also on the printer itself. We need to do some troubleshooting steps which are mentioned below if you’re getting error message Dell Printer Offline. And if you do the Dell Printer setup properly then you will not encounter this particular problem. But it is also necessary to know the root cause behind any recurring problem.
Root causes behind the Dell Printer are Offline
- Wireless Connection: Your internet connection is mainly responsible for the Dell Printer Offline issue. If you have your printer setup on the wireless network then you need to make sure that computer and Dell Wireless Printer should be connected to the same network and if you have wired setup then check the Ethernet cable connectivity.
- Hardware Faults: The faulty hardware or outdated Dell Printer driver can lead to Dell Printer offline problem. The printer might disconnect with the system or wireless network and starts going offline. The users can visit the manufacturers’ website and install the latest version of the drivers. If the issue is still there then the user can reach the technical team to do the setup of their device properly without any hesitation. Our expert technicians are here to solve all the issues related to the printer very quickly and in a hassle-free manner.
- The users can contact us via 1- 877-353-6650 and get the issues fixed related to the device over the phone only using remote technology.
- USB Connectivity: Another reason why you are getting this issue might be the USB connection problem. If the USB connection is not proper with your computer then your Dell Wireless Printer might require a fresh installation.
- Paper Jam: The papers can be jammed due to improper feeding into the printer or malfunctioning of printer rollers. Make sure that paper is not stuck inside the printer. After clearing the paper jam if still, the problem persists with your device then seek the expert’s advice for your particular by contacting the technicians via 1-866-353-6650 toll-free.
What to do to solve the Dell Printer Offline issue?
It is a very common error these days and it happens with both types of setup USB, network or if users use the CD. Majorly this error message occurs on the wireless network because of intermittent internet issues. Basically, this error message is related to connectivity between the computer and your Dell Wireless Printer.
Are you getting error message Dell Printer Offline or your device then it needs immediate attention to put it back on work then perform below-mentioned steps to get rid of it.
- Poor connectivity: The poor wireless connection or USB connectivity is one of the major issues responsible for the problem. Make sure that your computer and your printing device is connected to the same network or USB cable.
- Hardware Problem: To get rid of the hardware problem in your printing machine you have to download the correct printer drivers from the official site or check whether the Dell printer setup is correctly done in your computer and run them so that you do not get this error.
- If you face this issue, it can also be possible that you haven’t done the Dell Printer Setup properly on your computer and to do that appropriately you can always contact the manufacturer directly and they will guide you how to fix the issues without any hesitation. You can also contact our experts via 1-866-353-6650 to get the best support right away.
- Paper Jamming: Make sure that you feed the paper into the printing machine properly and you follow the rules, instructions, and standards which are provided by the company for the paper feeding.
- Get the latest Driver installed: One of the major reasons why the problem occurs might be because of the old drivers installed on your computer. So instantly get the latest and compatible drivers for your printing machine so that you do not face such problems.
- If your Dell Wireless Printer is connected wirelessly then you need to make sure printer and computer should be connected to the same network. The lit-up wireless icon on your printer normally indicates that you’re connected and everything is fine.
- If your printer is connected on the wired network: make sure the Ethernet cable is properly connected to the router directly and not with extender. Check if the network signal on your printer is stable and not flashing.
Instant Dell Printer Setup
When your printing machine reflects any problem, there is no need to panic; you can get an instant Dell printer tech support for the Dell Printer Setup. You can solve all your laser copier related problems fixed just by contacting our support team. They can solve all the issues very quickly. Not only can this, but an issue with scanning, printing or copying be fixed easily by our technicians.
After following the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps, your problem will be fixed most of the time but still if issues persist then please call our experts for any kind of support @ 1-866-353-6650.