Lexmark Printer Setup Call @ +1-877-353-6650
Connect your Lexmark printer to a wireless network by using a wireless print server. A wireless print server acts as a bridge between your USB printer and your wireless router to provide access to the Lexmark printer to all members of your wireless network. The use of a wireless print server eliminates the need to connect the printer directly to a single computer on the network
Lexmark Printer Setup
Step 1: Lexmark Printer Setup
- Plug the USB cable from your Lexmark printer into the USB port in the back of the wireless print server.
Step 2: Lexmark Printer Setup
- Plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on the back of the wireless print server and connect the other end of the cable to an open port on your wireless network router.
Step 3: Lexmark Printer Setup
- Turn on your Lexmark printer and turn on the wireless print server by plugging in the AC adapter.
Step 4: Lexmark Printer Setup
- Run the installation disk that was supplied with your wireless print server on one of the computers connected to your network. Follow the instructions provided in the wireless print server packaging to run the installation wizard and connect the wireless print server to the wireless network.
- Use the installation disk provided with your wireless print server to install necessary print drivers on all of the computers on your network in order for each computer to be able to recognize the wireless print server and the Lexmark printer.
Still facing issues then please call our experts for quick Lexmark Printer Setup @ 1-877-353-6650
Lexmark Printer Offline
If your Lexmark printer is not working and you are getting error message Lexmark Printer Offline then please follow the below mentioned steps.
- In order to turn on your Lexmark Printer, first, navigate to Settings and then tap on Printers option. After this, press a right click on Printer and then choose “Lexmark Printer Online”. Make sure “Lexmark Printer Offline” mode is disabled.
- Now, clear the previous print-jobs. Hit double click on Printer and then move to Printer menu>Cancel All Documents. It might be possible that due to a stuck print job your are getting this error message “Lexmark Printer Offline”.
- Next, turn off Lexmark Printer and then back on after a couple of minutes. Also, check all network connections and confirm that none is loose. Please check for “Lexmark Printer Offline”.
- Sometimes printer drivers are responsible for creating technical problems. In that case, if your Lexmark is not getting online then reinstall the drivers. Navigate to Settings>Printer and then choose your Lexmark printer. After this, press a right click on your printer and then select Properties. Move to “Details” tab and check the Drivers button. You can also download the driver for your Lexmark printer from Lexmark Printer official website. Please check for “Lexmark Printer Offline”.
- Reinstall Lexmark Printer. Navigate to Settings and then tap on Printers option. Next, delete the printer and reinstall it via Add Printer wizard. Go to printer’s manufacturer website and download the latest printer driver for your printer. Please check for “Lexmark Printer Offline”.
Still facing issues then please call our experts for quick Lexmark Printer Offline @ 1-877-353-6650